Would you like to work for Nick at Westminster?
Nick is looking for a reliable, thorough, hard-working and personable secretary to manage his parliamentary correspondence.
This is a new position in the office, and the Secretary will work alongside his PA, Gloria Nicholl, and Researcher, Will Cudmore.
The Secretary’s duties will include:
- Managing Nick's parliamentary correspondence (letters and e-mails) to ensure that it is recorded and dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Drafting letters and e-mails for reply, including researching policy issues as necessary.
The Secretary will:
- Be highly organised and efficient.
- Have excellent written skills.
- Be proficient with normal IT, including the parliamentary correspondence software and database used in the office.
The salary will be according to experience and IPSA pay scales.
To apply please submit your CV with a short covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 8 March 2013 and interviews will be in the week beginning Monday 11 March.